• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help to /openserver for a Lan With dedi Server Windows 2008R2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks to Terrified, Update Leoneli, A v a r a.

Those Post helpme to know it, tantra server, i think im at 100% of the configuration,
think only need to put on Admin.txt IP´s & GMcode /openserver.
but my Server Dedi cant run the client, in my lap have the client and i dont know how tu put this code
to vi open the server.

Need This help plz.

check this screenshot

loginGame - Need help to /openserver for a Lan With dedi Server Windows 2008R2 - RaGEZONE Forums ServerGame - Need help to /openserver for a Lan With dedi Server Windows 2008R2 - RaGEZONE Forums weblogueo - Need help to /openserver for a Lan With dedi Server Windows 2008R2 - RaGEZONE Forums Updater - Need help to /openserver for a Lan With dedi Server Windows 2008R2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to add your pc's ip to the Admin.txt in the DBSRV folder and see if you can log in. After that, if it works, you should be able to open it for other pcs.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Thanks to Terrified, Update Leoneli, A v a r a.

Those Post helpme to know it, tantra server, i think im at 100% of the configuration,
think only need to put on Admin.txt IP´s & GMcode /openserver.
but my Server Dedi cant run the client, in my lap have the client and i dont know how tu put this code
to vi open the server.

Need This help plz.

Do what sir jbeitz107 said and run cmd.bat and check your ODBC connection too. Otherwise if still run into the same problem please tell us what MSSQL are you using in your Windows 2008 R2 Standard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do what sir jbeitz107 said and run cmd.bat and check your ODBC connection too. Otherwise if still run into the same problem please tell us what MSSQL are you using in your Windows 2008 R2 Standard.
i'm using sql server 2014 and ODBC connections are fine but i think is the HTMessage.xml version, i will do Tantraparam compile, HTMessage.xml, CLientrest.xml, and i change the server files for the files hetereojeneo, and i will post the solution for this problem. thanks to all ;)

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I haven't tried using SQL 2014 yet. Most of us here are using MSSQL 2008

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Thanks to all

i'm not able to login, and im doing all on my laptop with win7 professional 64 bits,
with a SQL SERVER 2008 Enterprise, ODBC as SQL SERVER all tested, GM TOOL connect and
i see the zone server ON, i modify the HT LAuncher, STTantra with WinHex 16.9 x86 Fully Unlocked,
change all IPs to 127.0.0.1, i been created account KrvheD sucessfully, but no TAD file created, i been Activate in DBO.Acount, i see under Security of SQL SERVER user SA and i change the password for all used on config files, can't find the solution xD!

P.D. In my client and server are diferent version of the Client, dont know if need to put same thing.

Thanks to all Brothers Here ;)

:rolleyes:
see the full pic :)

KrvheD - Need help to /openserver for a Lan With dedi Server Windows 2008R2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Back