• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help v75 Client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help on Client, for working windows 8 and 10

reminder this is a v75 version/

running on windows 8 and windows 10 already get inncorrect parameter error code -214 .......

:(:

Staff member
Reaction score
Try keep open (15~20 times average) and randomly it eventually opens. This is how it is in 0.83 and I assume the 100% fix for 0.62 no longer works? (Windows 98/me compatibility).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i was on windows 8 or windows 10 -
there no compatibility, so have to do trouble shooting.

on my windows 7
i see compatibility option and i can just change fix to windows 98./

i hope u guys can help me out to get it working for windows 8 and 10

on my v62 hosting server, windows 8 and windows 10 work fine no problems

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When i was on windows 8 or windows 10 -
there no compatibility, so have to do trouble shooting.

on my windows 7

i hope u guys can help me out to get it working for windows 8 and 10

on my v62 hosting server, windows 8 and windows 10 work fine no problems

v62 seems to work fine with compatibility changes, however v75, v83, and v90+ versions will have parameter errors more often and will take several times to open like Kimberly said above. There is no fix for this, only workarounds that I know of that aren't even guaranteed to work properly. If you want full Windows 8 and 10 support, go to a higher version that supports it or go to a lower version that has more likely compatibility.

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
on my windows 7

Wait, you get parameter is incorrect on Windows 7 too? It should be a Windows 8 and above error only.

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
v62/v83 works for me on any windows 99% of the time if i shutdown skype and chrome, and then run it as w95 compatible. I'm guessing the same goes for v75. Why it has something to do with chrome/skype running? idk. But it seems to.

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
oh i see and one more guys,
how do i make a mac client for mac user to play?
thank for the info and help

There's only a MAC port for v0.62 and making one for a later version was said by the author and the owner of MapleRoyals to be very difficult.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because i use to have a guy who did it,
it use wineskin and somehow all in one just for mac users to play.
i dont even know how to get it starter for mac

im trying to mac client v62
if anyone can help would be nice =].

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
v62/v83 works for me on any windows 99% of the time if i shutdown skype and chrome, and then run it as w95 compatible. I'm guessing the same goes for v75. Why it has something to do with chrome/skype running? idk. But it seems to.

If I remember correctly, it was programs that used an active port (or maybe a network connection?) that interfered with the game client. I could be wrong, however I remember this being the case

MrTran If you really want to play on OS X, you can just run a VM and easily play. This is what we did for v117 as a workaround for Mac users.

Upvote 0
Back