Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with a reg script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i don;t know to work with scripts and these... i need a script REGISTER / LOGIN for my site BUT i need to go to my database SQL :busted_co SO the players can play cabal too if they register on my site .

ID is on the profile . plss add me:construct

nobody cand help me ? nobody know ?:kisss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<-- Start learning PHP
Also, all the stored procedures you need can be found in your database. Good luck, and have fun.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i've got another problem i've tried to search on the forum but with no luck ! when i start cabal is says to me THE CLIENT WILL CLOSE TO RECEIVE THE UPDATE ! plss help me :(

Upvote 0
Reaction score
that error is a result of a server - client version mismatch. the easy way to solve this is to open your loginsvr ini file, and add this line above server version :

IgnoreClientVersion = 1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks hidden resolved :D

i've got another problem :( i can;t see the chanels :| why ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Back