Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Need, help with SVN (9949) Trunk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got weird bug or something, when after I log in then when want to quit game then log back in, my character gone and replaced with some other character called like ming or some other character name....
I complied the newest SVN with Make Clean-Make Txt .....

Then configured all the config txt to run the server for connections..... If I try make a new character it says like this name already taken or invailed #^&$*(^&^ in the name which isn't none.....

And i checked the save folder and such can't find no listing of Ming or anything yet somehow its bugged and can't create new characters. I SVN Checked out with tortis 4 times and recleaned remaked the complies 6 times with no luck

pm me with msn i give you a better and newer version compiled with visual studio^^

Thanks Buddy1986 proublem is fixed now, had do with not having latest hexed client with new server packets, I used DiffTool and patched a hexed client and it fixed my proublem.

Back