Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

need help!!!

i now ...but i cannot ping

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you cannot ping google it means either centos has no connectivity to windows or you didn't add a nameserver to the centos networking config andd dns isn't working.

Look at the guides topic in my sig for the vmware networking guide as it explains where to find each of the correct settings. Based on the info you have supplied about your network (none) nobody can tell you what the correct settings are as everybody's network is different. At the very least you should be supplying your "ipconfig /all" when typed into a windows command prompt but you really should be working the right settings out yourself as basic networking connectivity is a core part of running a server.

Upvote 0
Back