• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need Help..

Reaction score
Hi Guys,lasts weeks i am trying to make a tales of pirates server in window vista,if you can help me adding links of the best sql for window vista and some guides about how to do it please help me :)
Thanks for Watching
SO:window Vista Home Premium 32bits

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol stupid respuest
guides in win vista is fake and no testing
Database not work in Win Vista

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well all i can say is windows vista was not really made to be able to have top servers thats why most of them are on xp's but dispite that fact . honestly 10 of my friends use vista for thier server so yes i know it can be done and yes msql2000 works on vista.. and there not really any guides its the exact same setup for msql2000 and the top server like xp.. @sobakuno not to be rude or disrepectful but why would you say something you havent tried or not sure of yourself .and even if you have tried and failed that just means you did it wrong. but having people i personally know have done it and succeded, just means you probably did it wrong & you yourself didnt know what you where doing(think about that)

Upvote 0
Back