• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need Motivation To Work?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
That's 2 x 27mg. I've been taking the medication for over a year and at first it was working great (once I was on the highest dosage) but now, in the past few months or so it's started to lose effect. I wasn't too keen of going onto ritalin so the hospital prescribed me to Concerta (I went my entire childhood without medication as my mum had concern of me taking it).

I honestly think that messing with my medication would be something to test at first, like Rishwin said. I'm just not sure where to start.

Reaction score
From what I'm able to read, all of the symptoms you mention can be part of using this drug, they mention things such as eating less, harder to fall asleep/stay asleep but also depressive feelings, The more you take, the intenser these symptoms can get. I would write everything down and go to your doctor with it, they are qualified to make any sort of judgement. I'm trained to recognize the effects of medication, but that's as far as I go, all I can do than is advice people to take it up to their doctor, or at my work I sometimes have the doctor (psychiatrist in the case where I work), to visit them. ;)

So yeah, write it down and get an appointment.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Nice. I used to think 8h shifts were bad enough, then i did 5x10 hour shifts last week... 8h seems so short now >_> Bulk cash money though :D

I guess, but I could never do that.. Depends on the job really. :)

Back