Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need new power supply....

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i got 3x GTX-280 and QX9550 on a 700-watt PSU it runs fine why would anyone need 1600 watts o_O

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I mean the fact that you have that setup running on 700watts.

oooo i meant 2x i havent put the 3rd one in im getting a new PSU uhh next week i think. lol but yea 10 watts left for all the other stuff wouldnt seem plausible sorry bout that

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats not very bright to be honest, you could get a 1600w psu and then put some components together that only require 500-600w.
Start with the main components first

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow so many people buying stupidly overpriced gfx cards, and then buying another one... i believe that

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I suppose that would depend on how much power they draw, but if you plan for it to be 5 high end ones I doubt it would.

Anyway, Are you serious about actually getting this? You'd have to have a technician come out and actually put new wire down, and you'd do that just for the PSU?

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought about it.....(No I really did) because I'm planning on making a PC that I wouldn't have to upgrade for a while. Now, since I got negative feedback, I'm looking for a 1200 Watts one.

Back