• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need To Know About All Quest available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ggaabc - Need To Know About All Quest available. - RaGEZONE Forums

:canabis: Weed is good but sometimes it makes us do Stupid things..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. Prot Gorgoyle1971 yea sometimes what u feel like and 1st of all if i have missed something .
that quest should not take those hammerds from me , means that rosee took hammerds immediatly and it showed also progress.
so i was convinced about it.
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:adore:
Thanks. Prot Gorgoyle1971 yea sometimes what u feel like and 1st of all if i have missed something .
that quest should not take those hammerds from me , means that rosee took hammerds immediatly and it showed also progress.
so i was convinced about it.
thanks
Please leave playing a3 game. You are asking the normal game play. That is not bug. The quest drop item will be delivered to NPC before u finish the quest kills. That's the part of a3 game. It's made like that. Grow up. Please don't ask any further questions pertaining to normal game play. This forum is not a game play guide .:adore:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unable to decode and get description of few quest as some of them come in chinese or korean language ,
while i have one more question upon favors or relation with any NPC.
what does it determine and any successfully ways to improve it constantly .
any file which maintains this relation status or relation points or whatever related to this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any file which maintains this relation status or relation points or whatever related to this.
All the favours are stored in db under charac0 table mbody column. Find i mbody section now. Dont post which npc updates which part of relation in mbody. Find urself. Make all 0 and do 1 quest from any npc. After submitting, go back to db and check which part is updated with some numbers in favours sub-string.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any way from SQL or editing any file from ZONE to get all quest directly completed or what is maximum value to get full relation with all NPC or particular NPC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one have got any idea and deep knowledge about relation status and information related to it inside game play and related all other information.

Reaction score
any way from SQL or editing any file from ZONE to get all quest directly completed or what is maximum value to get full relation with all NPC or particular NPC.
take quest, Type @QUESTCOMP/
then check the m_body of the character, do that again. and again and again.. You will notice the changes.. thats the relation. I haven't tried much to get into npc relationship.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh that m body field., but how do it max manually by entering value, which the maximum value that can be alloted to a particular char. Any one have idea about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think then definitely it will take AGES to find out for me xD .
and i am damn sure that upto that time what all will change.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one alive in this forum .
Can any one suggest that can we make "UNIQ ELE SET" which is more than 63 ele , means how to change ele of set and weapons above 63 ele.
any other ways even to improve ele of Rings such as RN and RR.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
63 ele is the highest possible ele in the game!

Ohh means we cant change that , sad.
Also then any other way to Increase Passive Skill Points From +6 to above any available.
manually it may be possible but i have no idea about it, and i think there should be available 72 ELE set or Weapon system.
Hope any1 will take this into mind, from the DEV department :D
Ty Cyberinferno.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one alive to reply , waiting from few days hoping in any reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back