Need V17 Files,Source,Client

That files arent released yet, well yes they are. but they are buggy... if you can't code or do it your self. you can make a v15 server with clean v15 source.
 
That files arent released yet, well yes they are. but they are buggy... if you can't code or do it your self. you can make a v15 server with clean v15 source.


I have server v15 my friends have problem in make character sorry my English is bad help me!!!! i using Thomson tg585 v7 Wifi :/ i open port in router.I using ip 127.0.0.1 my real ip is Dinamyc :'(

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

And cannot connect for time
 
I have server v15 my friends have problem in make character sorry my English is bad help me!!!! i using Thomson tg585 v7 Wifi :/ i open port in router.I using ip 127.0.0.1 my real ip is Dinamyc :'(

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

And cannot connect for time

You are so DUMB. 127.0.0.1 is your LOCAL IP. Use WAN IP! Get WAN IP from

-.-
 
I know this kid, he beg some v17 files as well in facebook. (He's Pinoy) Chester Maglalang.

For me, try to use Etioom Files (B-Boy!!) ;)
 
Back