Neuz compatibility issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
184
Reaction score
22
I used VS2017 professional version to compile Neuz..exe in Win10 system, and there was a compatibility problem during startup. I used the right button to set window10, but it is still incompatible with Neuz. How can I solve this problem? Can anyone help me? Thank you very much.Is the reason for the system downloaded from the Internet? There is a problem. I have changed the system countless times.
 
The Neuz.exe compiled by VS2017 Professional Edition is used. There is no error when it starts to crash directly. I use the right button to select the compatible win7 system, but it still can’t open. Is it a problem with my compiler or the source code? Can anyone tell me
 
The Neuz.exe compiled by VS2017 Professional Edition is used. There is no error when it starts to crash directly. I use the right button to select the compatible win7 system, but it still can’t open. Is it a problem with my compiler or the source code? Can anyone tell me

Install Direct X 9 and User Runtimes For VS2017 ->
 
[QUOTE = Ketchup; 9067030]为VS2017安装Direct X 9和用户运行时-> [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, I will try to install it. Thank you very much
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back