Neuz.exe Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
458
Reaction score
79
Does anyone know how to do this?

I want to edit in the source so that I am able to just click on the Neuz.exe and start the client and play, withought having to use the patcher.

I am doing this because it is easier for me to test models and new things that i am modeling.

I am not a C++dev or coder, so i am in need of help with this, thank you.
 
Use a starter.bat file, in the starter.bat file you must write this:
Code:
@echo off
echo Launching FLYFF
Neuz.exe sunkist
cls
Just run the bat file when you want to start flyff
 
What exactly is the point in removing that, if you're already using a starter.bat?

The only point I can see to removing that, is for players to bypass the patcher, which doesn't ensure that they have the latest files.

If you're trying to make the game start faster by not using a starter.bat, it might open a max of 5 seconds faster if you have a really slow computer. On a decent computer, it takes a second or less.

Oh btw, here's a BETTER starter.bat code:
Code:
start Neuz.exe sunkist
That one will automatically close the cmd window right after loading the game (on really fast computers, you either see a flash of the cmd window or you don't see it at all)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back