Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

New cm command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was bored so i made it...
i dont think someone did it. and if someone did, dont flame.

public int Reborns() {
return getPlayer().getReborns();
}

hmm its like cm.getLevel
but this command is for your reborns. if you smart you can do lots of things with this command.

edit: im kind of newb so this is a great progress for me...

Re: [RELEASE]New cm command

@ SavageSteez Ah hah! this is what i needed ^_^

I'm fairly sure this goes under NPCConversationManager.java under

public int getLevel() {
return getPlayer().getLevel();
}

but please don't quote me cuz I'm no java pro >_<

:|
its like getLevel
its shows how much reborns player got
but you need airflow's reborn script,
or you can do cm.getReborns >,<,= 20....

Ok, for anyone that cares, I got the command working, but you need to add something before you can get it to work though.

public int Reborns() { <------ change to public int getReborns() {
return getPlayer().getReborns();
}

This goes under "NPCConversationManager.java" and to add it to an NPC to check reborns add "if (cm.getReborns() >= X) {" to the script with X being the number of reborns you want it to check for.

Nice command =D

@tensyume This allows you to add a command for an NPC to check if a person has reborn or not. It can also be used to check if a person has reached so many reborns. It's almost the exact same as the cm.getLevel except it checks reborns instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back