Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New content

fht

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have written a script that tracks changes to the game data. It looks like Runewaker is working on a new hard mode instance (z260), which seems to be a copy of the level 38 (?) instance Necropolis of Mirrors. Along with the pantheon adjustments, new armour with red and yellow stats has also been added.

Hose2 - New content - RaGEZONE Forums

In the German client, the stats have already been localised:
Hose1 - New content - RaGEZONE Forums

Of course this is pure speculation, but new content might be around the corner.

Boss - New content - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yep almost have them all added , and there is many ...

Reactions: fht
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone told me that Arcadia has added this old instance as Hardcore Version recently.

Very confusing, Arcadia seems to have better connetions to Runewaker than gameforge has (and Gameforge still states that they are the only ones with a licence for the game) :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
finished
1695688152646 - New content - RaGEZONE Forums
1695688175982 - New content - RaGEZONE Forums
<-- Mine

and fht they must have just started this i see a lot more room they could use ....

1695688264298 - New content - RaGEZONE Forums
1695688285232 - New content - RaGEZONE Forums
<------------ Usa pictures

not sure of the correct colors or the in game images , since its a pain in the azz figuring out the color codes for each item ...

1695831139517 - New content - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Was officially announced last friday (but yes, since years the cheapest way for gameforge to reuse old instances as new ^^):

Reflections of the Necropolis
Reflections - New content - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

fht

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was officially announced last friday (but yes, since years the cheapest way for gameforge to reuse old instances as new ^^):

Reflections of the Necropolis
View attachment 243195
In my opinion, recycling old content is a fair choice, considering RoM is 14 years old and the number of players are not even close to what they used to be. Better "old" content than no content at all.

Still got some hope for an official classic server, but that probably won't happen.

Among some other stuff, today's patch also included some new weapons.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
fht whats the ID for the weapons if you please ... For me there is not enough released yet too add them ill wait for more but would be nice to see them ... they allso fixed some of the mount images ...

1697126699210 - New content - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

fht

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, you can already find them on rom-welten database:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Still got some hope for an official classic server, but that probably won't happen.
That 100% wont happen from Gameforge.

I still have the Original DvDs for example from "The Elven Prophecy" when you were able to buy them in shops ^^

Back