• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

new decode dboor Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Bazaid. Your v2v decoded is nice, but something is missing...!
I can attack oasis, okay.
But support, attack full and attack looted don't work on a player... Please help :laugh:
regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Bazaid. Your v2v decoded is nice, but something is missing...!
I can attack oasis, okay.
But support, attack full and attack looted don't work on a player... Please help :laugh:
regards
i know there are a missing code after decoode :-(
but we need to wait maybe we will know the code :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have full decoded dboor version 1.5 beta, but i dont think that i can share..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Cant decode build.php
2. Cant decode battle.php

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what are the news in this version Bazaid?

like all my version the decode not like others only play with the phtml file and say it's the best :) it's will be the best if it's decoded and fix the bug not change some phtml

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can fix the bug and i know how. Already did on my pc and tested with my friends. It didnt work. :)
So I would give the troop bug fix if you decode build.php and battle.php when i decode i just decode the start of the script and the end script fucks up and says substrict out of range.

Think about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem :S map 49x49
400x400 not :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Site error: the file /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/lib/webservice.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

@ Bazaid: when I leave alliance,
PHP:
Warning: mysql_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/itravian/www/lib/mysql.php on line 0

Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/itravian/www/lib/mysql.php on line 0
please help, lol

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can fix the bug and i know how. Already did on my pc and tested with my friends. It didnt work. :)
So I would give the troop bug fix if you decode build.php and battle.php when i decode i just decode the start of the script and the end script fucks up and says substrict out of range.

Think about it.
No thanks I fix the bug :):

Change the map size from metadata.php after that install the game

Site error: the file /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/lib/webservice.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

@ Bazaid: when I leave alliance,
PHP:
Warning: mysql_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/itravian/www/lib/mysql.php on line 0

Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/itravian/www/lib/mysql.php on line 0
please help, lol

I will see the decode but now I'm not in my home and my pc not with me maybe after tow days

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/app/mywidgets.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/app/mywidgets.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/app/mywidgets.php on line 197

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/app/mywidgets.php:197) in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/lib/webservice.php on line 0

help me and

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/lib/mysql.php on line 0 :(

1 hours error log is a 1 gb :S help me help

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/app/mywidgets.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/app/mywidgets.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/app/mywidgets.php on line 197

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/app/mywidgets.php:197) in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/lib/webservice.php on line 0

help me and

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/trtravia/public_html/tr1/lib/mysql.php on line 0 :(

1 hours error log is a 1 gb :S help me help
it's not a problem wait the new upload and new mywidgets.php

Note : mywidgets.php By Alq0rsan (he fix the troop dead)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can explain me how do I give for this version on my pc?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help

Notice: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /membri/travivacareni/app/boot.php on line 9

Notice: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /membri/travivacareni/lib/webservice.php on line 2
Site error: the file /membri/travivacareni/lib/webservice.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader__5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is what i running and this works fine

i removed he url

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is what i running and this works fine

Hoi,

Het is niet slim om je ip en info open te stellen voor anderen.
Er zullen altijd wel mensen zijn die er misbruik van kunnen maken, zo weet ik dat je uit Nederland komt :)

Wel leuk, nog een nederlander op het forum.

English
Hello,

Don't put that info on a website.
There are people that will abuse the info.

Greets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bazaid, any chance of getting decoded register.php and .phtml files?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back