Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Design

Reaction score
Too monotone, small, cluttered yet very empty. You've got the right idea here, just those 3 key aspects are hurting the design.
I think fireeyes was too fast to upload the work, once is finished will see how good it is.

Nice work. I love it, but it just need a little more of different colours :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that it's rather bland, and unappealing. In my opinion, you're using way to much of the same color. It also looks a bit blurry, and over done. But then again, to each his own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One word ; Amazing. Sell it make some profit off it :)
Well done,

Tyga

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One word ; Amazing. Sell it make some profit off it :)
Well done,

Tyga

^.^ yup

---------------------------------

little adjustments:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is a very prolar web design. I think it would sell for around 20-30$

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Think in my opinion, the "flower swirl" detail is over used in the navigation and doesn't give it a good look. Another little thing i did spot as well is that your images in your content boxes are place on top, and you can clearly see that they are on the bottom. Maybe add a few more gradients, and colors to make the content stand out from each other. I like how you used the texture for your background, content boxes, and navigation, it gives it a good look.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tnx giro ^.^ i will make some adjustments

PS: Ravin... i will code it... and... maybe... i will sell it with 50$ - 60$ or higher

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's pretty impressive, you're quite talented. Agree that their is wasted space, but still, pretty cool looking.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ouch, that's pretty damn good! =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who help me with something (easy) i give all my PSD`s ^.^

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will fire,
Contact me.

Also i wish you people would stop spamming just compliments and give him CnC properly as 10/10 wow nothing wrong does not help him when its completely wrong.

Problems Noticed,
Text
Much of your user imputed text is not web safe nor is it possible to do on a website. A lot of it also seems to be done in sharp or crisp again something you will not see on websites. One of the first lessons you have to learn in web design is to make sure you use fonts for user imputed data that are web safe. This can be ones such as times new roman, arial and many others. Failing to do this will easily lead your design looking poor when you don't take into account in your design.

Size,
The size of this site seems very compact and it seems as if you resized the image about 80 width 90 hight. Try to make sure your work never looks squeezed together unless thats the actually idea behind it.

Colors,
Yes it is very monotone. This is fine there is nothing wrong with a monotone site there are millions of them on the web. If you did how ever wish to increase the color a good start would be adding a unique background. A background can instantly change a design from good to bad. As well as creating a background that suits the style better another possible option is as follows. Try adding some more red into the mix. You have the head text in a red area you could have easily added red notes into the brown to just bring it out slightly. Next you could have bad the edge on the nav bar a different color. Maybe gold and this would have helped to give depth as well as bring the design out even more.

Better Site Hosting.
Tiny pic is a terrible choice to try to show your work. Try using kalleload.net it is free and you can upload huge image files with no size restrictions.

Back