New FlyFF Server Website Design

i'm sorry.. i think i'm having an eror..
in index.. only show this

webs - New FlyFF Server Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums


not like

and if i'm open the register.php..
i have some errors.. can anyone help me? i can't register account :(: regis - New FlyFF Server Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums
 
i'm sorry.. i think i'm having an eror..
in index.. only show this

View attachment 107914

not like

and if i'm open the register.php..
i have some errors.. can anyone help me? i can't register account :(:View attachment 107915

Check some of the files. In some of them you need to edit the MSSQL Connection details. Also, download this: - Execute it within your database and some of the errors should have gone. Remember to leave mine and Stafans credits :sneaky2:

Great website, It's same as Ambient Flyff R2 design but just different bg.
Love it, Good job. 10/10 ! Keep it up mathew I love your works tho. (:

I designed the Ambient's website because I'm co-owner there haha. This is just an extension of an old website I made for us.

Great website, It's same as Ambient Flyff R2 design but just different bg.
Love it, Good job. 10/10 ! Keep it up mathew I love your works tho. (:

I designed the Ambient's website because I'm co-owner there haha. This is just an extension of an old website I made for us.
 
Hey Matt i got a question i come up with this error.
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: GEBRUIK-OGAR2IK\SQLEXPRESS in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 26

This is the config file
mssql_connect("GEBRUIK-OGAR2IK\SQLEXPRESS","sa","here my pass") or die (mssql_error());

When i open Sql Server manager i can connect just fine with the sa and my pass.

Btw Your website looks great and i leave the credits :D.

With kind regards,
Loky

Edit i have it working now.
I searched for almost an hour and realized that i had skipped a step in an other tutorial.
I needed to replace ntwdblib.dll With on old one.
 
Last edited:
Hey Matt i got a question i come up with this error.
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: GEBRUIK-OGAR2IK\SQLEXPRESS in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 26

This is the config file
mssql_connect("GEBRUIK-OGAR2IK\SQLEXPRESS","sa","here my pass") or die (mssql_error());

When i open Sql Server manager i can connect just fine with the sa and my pass.

Btw Your website looks great and i leave the credits :D.

With kind regards,
Loky

Edit i have it working now.
I searched for almost an hour and realized that i had skipped a step in an other tutorial.
I needed to replace ntwdblib.dll With on old one.

Are you sure that you did wamp work with mssql? If you didn't follow Error 404 guide.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/get-wamp-work-mssql-673301/
 
Not to seem a dick, but i use the easiest and fastest way to make the site, if that means putting tables on the site, then thats what i'll do lol.

But even though you can get a website made quickly with tables, it's a pain in the @$$ for someone to edit it later x.x I should know, I've had to do that on more than 1 occasion.
 
Back