• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[New]ForeStory Website [CMS]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits To ForeStory And EvilSanta
Demo: [24/7]
Likes Pleased
ForeStory CMS Rev3
Much more Very soon
Dowload
All Re'edit By Phemon

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong Release section
Alternative releases delte and repost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmao, nice to know we have some leeching designers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EvilSanta didn't do poop.
Sorry, Michael did this.
False advertising much?
If he "claims" to do it, he's spitting shenanigans.
BIG shenanigans.

And stop fighting with ForestStory, Bobby isn't as immature as you think he is. He can bite you in the butt too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Every site I have, he tries to copy it. He is like a ForestStory leeching machine.

M

MapleFanatic

WTFOMG A CMS CODED IN JAVA. ur mah hero.

/ontopic
99.99% sure it's not java. but didn't download it. if it is, then read the first line of this post.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm, no point to this release and/or Leech ?/, this is a tweaked version of MoongraMS's CMS, made/coded by Mario and Evil Santa.

Could look better with more efficient colors.

Though, it is better then some other CMS's I have seen.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is just heat cms with the pictures edited so easy and simple.. Also I know heatcms was moongram cms edited I don't know why they say it's a release wen it was already realse o cool I Change the pics cool story bro IMO I like heat cms better

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol i don't get why this is even released.
If you can't release something without leeching/leaking then why do you even have an account?

Reaction score
EvilSanta didn't do poop.
Sorry, Michael did this.
False advertising much?
If he "claims" to do it, he's spitting shenanigans.
BIG shenanigans.

And stop fighting with ForestStory, Bobby isn't as immature as you think he is. He can bite you in the butt too.

LOL Where do you think ForestStory got the design from? They got it from the files Mario released that EvilSanta coded. I doubt you know what you're talking about.

Original Files
See for yourself. Designed by Dinkie, coded by EvilSanta. We did use this site for a while (mostly Nico's (Hacker) rankings, which were actually really good), but it was too heavy so it was removed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate it when all the new cms's just base the designs out of old cms's.. There are so many "cms's" and they all look alike..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate it when all the new cms's just base the designs out of old cms's.. There are so many "cms's" and they all look alike..

@off-topic dude ur picture, made me think that there was a bug on my screen i just tryed killing it -_-

@on-topic you do have a great point, but i was i could see what this looked like.

Back