Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[New] Going to get a new PC ordered

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ive been lookin for a new pc for some time - for the right price!

What are your thoughts on

And also if u have shopped with novatech what are your views?

I may not go for this but looking for something similar that will run Age of Conan, Call of Duty 4 and wow (virtually full res) with semi decent fps - current rig is fair choppy atm so i have to play cod or age of conan at quite low res and on bare minimum settings

Ta

Reaction score
Well is building it yourself completely out of the question or not? So we know to suggest parts or to find pre-built ones.

I would not go for that. The RAM is kinda slow and CPU (imo) is too weak compared to the graphics card - may have some bottlenecking there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can do the basics when it comes to installing parts but i will brake sometihng :x - if there is a rig you would recommend for a similar price 600-700

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wud build it from scratch, got with ebuyer with some parts they can be cheeper.

Reaction score
i wud build it from scratch, got with ebuyer with some parts they can be cheeper.

They have already said that they do not want to build their own because their knowledge of building computers is limited and they may break something. Here's an infraction for not reading first.

Btw, yes a 500W PSU is fine unless you have 2 GFX cards.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend for brands of PC, ACER or Dell (xps). I wud avoid ADVENT or Median due to the fact they put in rubbish motherboards. I had 2 advent PCs both had faulty motherboard. Thats if you want to buy a fully prebuilt PC. If you buy a barebone (case PSU RAM and CPU with heatsink and fan) try going for thermaltake cases or coolermaster or antec. Motherboard ether asus or gigabyte. But its luck with barebone, or buy the full PC, thats why i like building from scratch. make sure you get a good quality PSU as it is the most impotent component in your computer. (No the CPU isnt). as it powers all your PC parts. If thats gives out faulty voltages it could break some of ur PC parts.

EDIT: for video cards well i cant recomend ether ATi or nVidia but for sub make
Ati: go with sapphire or HIS.
Nvidia: XFX, BFG or EVGA.

EDIT 2:Same with AMD and INTEL, i recommend quad core with that.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why don't you just build it yourself.
Instead of buying from a site that builds it for you.
You can save tons.

Edit:
And you won't break anything =_=
Everything you buy comes with a instruction manual.
It teaches you where to put it and stuff.
It's very simple.

Back