New Google Layout

The sidebar that shows up when you search do bother me somehow.
 
At first i thought my browser was messed up when i saw the black bar at the top, i think its kinda stupid..
 
I used to like the fact
some of their other web application's top bar
blended in with the rest of the page.

Now i just see a huge fken black bar on the top
and it stands out in the middle of no where.

(Google shouldn't change an entire layout, by assuming every1 is going to use Google+)
 
This is how the new Google search page looks like:

Vakarian - New Google Layout - RaGEZONE Forums


The only thing I dislike is the black nav bar. Terrible. ): Why must they copy the new black youtube player? I didn't mind that, but the nav totally don't blend with the total blank page off Google. ):

Lucky I've seen a lot of complaints around so hopefully they take this in consideration.
 
This is how the new Google search page looks like:

Vakarian - New Google Layout - RaGEZONE Forums


The only thing I dislike is the black nav bar. Terrible. ): Why must they copy the new black youtube player? I didn't mind that, but the nav totally don't blend with the total blank page off Google. ):

Lucky I've seen a lot of complaints around so hopefully they take this in consideration.


Thank, at least some one was kind enough to actually post a screen shot. My google page looks NOTHING like that. It looks exactly the same way it has for years.
 
Back