New!! Guide in a Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I have Made a Program For Beginners for making a Flyff server

her i release it :



If you need help please post



Thanks to - Zerbero And me
 
would be useful for nabs....but now prepare to get arrased by those nabs with question on how to use ur guide....instead of how to make a server questions ^^
 
Sorry but this is Caali related and it's not allowed.
This program lets you download caali server files
and lightning55-DB-Rev-7-Beta-1.sql
 
Got the following error messages in step six, could you point me to the right direction.

[Err] 1046 - No database selected
[Err] -- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for accounts
-- ----------------------------
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `accounts`;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------
 
I hope your work gets leaked in the future so I can be arrogant and disrespectful too.

Lol, best post award!

Sadly, people don't get what respect means these days. They think just giving credits is giving respect. When in reality you're still using files that the owner doesn't wish you to use in the first place, so even giving credits you are still disrespecting them.

I may not be good at coding or any of this stuff, but I've come from the grew up in the graphics world and it's still the same there as it is anywhere else.

If you want respect from the community then you need to respect them. You can't come to ragezone and disrespect the rules and expect the community to respect you.


@ OP

You really need to look up the rules.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/notice-flyff-section-rules-and-regulations-mandatory-read-569892/
# NO CAALI / LIGHTNING threads at ALL!!!! I banned those as part of community request and virtual stupidity of leechers.

Whether you think it's a stupid rule or not, it's still the rule. If you don't like that then go to one of them German pserver forums where they still allow these files. We do not allow them as per choice of the COMMUNITY, not just one person coming ans saying we don't want them. The whole community came and voted and the majority said get rid of them so we did.


@ zedawg

It doesn't matter if we aren't going to change their minds. They want to use the files then by all means, let them use them. Just be sure to keep them off these forums.
 
There are no "good" files.

Caali's are bugged and can be exploited quite easily since dam near everyone knows how these days.

Rhisis and osA are your best bet for now. Right now both are damn close to being able to run without too much problems. There's still a few bugs for each of the dev teams to work out in both but that shouldn't be too much longer.
 
And I thought raiding servers was enough. bleh, sooner or later my tools that ruin any leaked server will be released, open source, so all you faggots who continue using caali's files will have to surrender.

And if I ever spot a server using the third leak, oh, the second I spot it the server dies.
 
And I thought raiding servers was enough. bleh, sooner or later my tools that ruin any leaked server will be released, open source, so all you faggots who continue using caali's files will have to surrender.

And if I ever spot a server using the third leak, oh, the second I spot it the server dies.

Then what do you prefer to use?
Fame don't release the official files, and it's still too early to speak about emulators.
No offense, just asking, because I'm intrested, and so far the best release I know is the lightning.
Any ideas?=O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back