• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom New Habbo index page with loader - Template (html/css/jquery)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi everybody,

Today I released a new development, an index template coded in HTML, CSS and jQuery (without register and without PHP, sorry).

To access in the registration page, you can click on the Wired plate :w00t:

I hope that my work please you :cool:

Screenshot :

AlexandreDEV - New Habbo index page with loader - Template (html/css/jquery) - RaGEZONE Forums

Video demo :

Download link : https://mega.nz/#!6000zTQA!Q9JZpiVdUWB7_fLQSMLDdBJADftM7O3KGGn7Vn8H55Y

Have a nice day !

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
WOOAAAAH! I love this, well designed, so basic made and 100% habboish! :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks very good - the only fault would be the quite small register button [being the wired plate] but that's easily enough changed.

Also notable is the image is very representative of small retro's nowadays.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You mixed two different fonts in the same area so it looks slightly out of place and the whole design seems rather plain. Perhaps swap out of the form labels for placeholders instead? Maybe put a footer in it to fill up some room and make it seem less plain?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the only one make, it is just because "label" are bold. It is only a template thus those who wish has it to modify, they can. (sorry for my English, i'm French)

You mixed two different fonts in the same area so it looks slightly out of place and the whole design seems rather plain. Perhaps swap out of the form labels for placeholders instead? Maybe put a footer in it to fill up some room and make it seem less plain?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I need agree with you. But give he a chance. Heheh, i hope he like those recommendations.
The design it's simple, directly to the point. But, yes, need some improvements.

Any way, i liked it. Good work for you, AlexandreDEV.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love the loading animation.

Some things I would have personally done:
- Make the green button the same width as the input boxes.
- Remove the text above the input boxes and have placeholder text in the input boxes.
- Changed opacity of box on left to be more white.

Also.. the background picture could be more exciting - who wants to join a hotel with all AFK and someone who doesn't load?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank's for your answer.
The background can be changed, this is a simple image.. But it's a simple page.
And i love the loading animation too ;)

I love the loading animation.

Some things I would have personally done:
- Make the green button the same width as the input boxes.
- Remove the text above the input boxes and have placeholder text in the input boxes.
- Changed opacity of box on left to be more white.

Also.. the background picture could be more exciting - who wants to join a hotel with all AFK and someone who doesn't load?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So cool!
Really fan of the loader,
not sure if it's just the video but it does take quite long to load doesn't it?

Back