Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New item no visual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys :* today i add new item (majestic sword) in season 4. here is the picture , i can fight whit it but! it has no visual , i tried to change s6 models but it no help if anyone have some ideas please help

George Shonia - New item no visual - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know this may sound dumb but have you check it with pentium tools open it up and go into .bmd editor and see if the sword is white that means the textures either corrupted or not there if you just put the .bmd file there thats the issue or if rename the texture files thats another issue.

Thats all i can think of..

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello guys :* today i add new item (majestic sword) in season 4. here is the picture , i can fight whit it but! it has no visual , i tried to change s6 models but it no help if anyone have some ideas please help

Sometimes the .BMD file is just corrupted but the main.exe is not made to produce an error for that.
So the the visible error is like what you got in the image above

Just use other Texture/BMD file. It will work well..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this may sound dumb but have you check it with pentium tools open it up and go into .bmd editor and see if the sword is white that means the textures either corrupted or not there if you just put the .bmd file there thats the issue or if rename the texture files thats another issue.

Thats all i can think of..

thanks for reply :) i want to say something in data/items/ there is sword15.bmd wich is lighting sword. i searched every bmd file for season 3 but cannt find for new items from season 6. if someone knows which bmd file is for majestic sword ..

Just use other Texture/BMD file. It will work well..
i understand mate but which name.bmd is using for majestic sword

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for reply :) i want to say something in data/items/ there is sword15.bmd wich is lighting sword. i searched every bmd file for season 3 but cannt find for new items from season 6. if someone knows which bmd file is for majestic sword ..

i understand mate but which name.bmd is using for majestic sword

its a custom sword so its gonna have a custom .bmd file

Put i would help you find it but i never heard of majestic sword.

Check all files...

or wait for someone else response.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why you dont just replace the item with something else?
for example rename ur .bmd with some other .bmd existing
and put the rest files in same folder and it should normally work.

here is the result , but that is nt what i want :D thanks :*

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Adding new custom items is not hard theres many guides but if your new person its best to do re-skins it will be much easier for you to get rid of something that you don't like

The only reason why the weapon is blue is cause of the weapon you re-skin it with.

Its the glow editor to fix the blue use a glow editor :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you want it as completely new item?
yeap man

Adding new custom items is not hard theres many guides but if your new person its best to do re-skins it will be much easier for you to get rid of something that you don't like

The only reason why the weapon is blue is cause of the weapon you re-skin it with.

Its the glow editor to fix the blue use a glow editor :)

this sword must be like this :D

here is my item.txt in server files
and
item.bmd

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try use other files.. Maybe you main.exe is not coded to have custom items.
If it is. Texture file is corrupted.
Data-player-texture

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back