New loading screen-Darktimes

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Hey!! Nothing big but a great release. I haven't got on for a while because i'm working with AriesGamerz, Enough about me lets talk about my release.

Image: Darktime
This package includes: Jpeg,Psd


zblaze - New loading screen-Darktimes - RaGEZONE Forums


Download link:
 
Let me show you what you AND ALL THE OTHER LOADING SCREEN MAKERS DO.

I'm serious, it's getting on my nerves, fucking put effort into it.

THIS IS A COOL IMAGE!!!!!!111!one!111!!!:
zblaze - New loading screen-Darktimes - RaGEZONE Forums



LETS MAKE IT A LOADING SCREEN BY ADDING A GUNZ RENDER WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FLOW OR BLENDING TO IT!!!!!!!(o mayb i ned 2 add bars 2 it for loadin :S)

zblaze - New loading screen-Darktimes - RaGEZONE Forums


That took me 1 minute and 45 seconds if it took you any longer than that, give up on GFX. Please stop releasing loading screens like this they just bug the **** out of me

I'm no GFX god, but I could do better than 90% of the screens that are on RZ and thats bad.
 
Let me show you what you AND ALL THE OTHER LOADING SCREEN MAKERS DO.

I'm serious, it's getting on my nerves, fucking put effort into it.

THIS IS A COOL IMAGE!!!!!!111!one!111!!!:
zblaze - New loading screen-Darktimes - RaGEZONE Forums



LETS MAKE IT A LOADING SCREEN BY ADDING A GUNZ RENDER WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FLOW OR BLENDING TO IT!!!!!!!(o mayb i ned 2 add bars 2 it for loadin :S)

zblaze - New loading screen-Darktimes - RaGEZONE Forums


That took me 1 minute and 45 seconds if it took you any longer than that, give up on GFX. Please stop releasing loading screens like this they just bug the **** out of me

I'm no GFX god, but I could do better than 90% of the screens that are on RZ and thats bad.
Yea that is right 95% Of Who Realsing Loding secrens Are Doing this Way And this is Fucking nooby me 2 i dont like this **** and some people what are doing Is Puting alot of Rinders toghther and Called this Loding Screen. Realy People Dont Reales This Crap.:?:
 
Let me show you what you AND ALL THE OTHER LOADING SCREEN MAKERS DO.

I'm serious, it's getting on my nerves, fucking put effort into it.

THIS IS A COOL IMAGE!!!!!!111!one!111!!!:
zblaze - New loading screen-Darktimes - RaGEZONE Forums



LETS MAKE IT A LOADING SCREEN BY ADDING A GUNZ RENDER WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FLOW OR BLENDING TO IT!!!!!!!(o mayb i ned 2 add bars 2 it for loadin :S)

zblaze - New loading screen-Darktimes - RaGEZONE Forums


That took me 1 minute and 45 seconds if it took you any longer than that, give up on GFX. Please stop releasing loading screens like this they just bug the **** out of me

I'm no GFX god, but I could do better than 90% of the screens that are on RZ and thats bad.


Sorry to say but, it still looks nice xD
 
Let me show you what you AND ALL THE OTHER LOADING SCREEN MAKERS DO.

I'm serious, it's getting on my nerves, fucking put effort into it.

THIS IS A COOL IMAGE!!!!!!111!one!111!!!:
zblaze - New loading screen-Darktimes - RaGEZONE Forums



LETS MAKE IT A LOADING SCREEN BY ADDING A GUNZ RENDER WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FLOW OR BLENDING TO IT!!!!!!!(o mayb i ned 2 add bars 2 it for loadin :S)

zblaze - New loading screen-Darktimes - RaGEZONE Forums


That took me 1 minute and 45 seconds if it took you any longer than that, give up on GFX. Please stop releasing loading screens like this they just bug the **** out of me

I'm no GFX god, but I could do better than 90% of the screens that are on RZ and thats bad.


droped.
 
Back