New Map by Panzer

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
17
Files from Panzer.

Mirror:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great job Panzer :): The PT section at Ragezone really needs more posts like this. Most releases seem to only be at Made-in-Brazil lately :):

Thanks ^ ^

I have to finish av 2.0, but I have no time to go traveling today.
But I think today I release the v 2.0

===================================djsho==========================================

guide for that?

creates map.

there is a guide to this, as I discovered that creates alone.

I got that creates a program to open the file.smd of priston, but it does not work very well. I do not know why. but I got some open smds, and one of them was a dick and another map. I got there I found the system to create map and that is why I succeeded to create map today. I money to create a new opening. in v2.0 will have it ^ ^

Flwz \o
 
may be your xtrap, because I tried on 4 types of
priston tale of client here in CSA and neither of them gave
error. this can be error of his client
 
exe is not the crypt, What can be is the xtrap. Why I downloaded and tested here in 4 different clients and they all worked straight

is to change it so you open it with Olly or the Hex
 
Back