- Joined
- Apr 6, 2009
- Messages
- 133
- Reaction score
- 6
Are you kidding me? This is probably the shittiest-ly coded piece of crap I've ever witnessed in my entire life.
Honestly, I'd wouldn't be BSING about **** that I'm using.
Are you kidding me? This is probably the shittiest-ly coded piece of crap I've ever witnessed in my entire life.
Honestly, I'd wouldn't be BSING about **** that I'm using.
i lol'd at your projectexcellent.
there's 3 top ms development site. i don't think any other site will top it.
rz, wog, and kd
Honestly, I'd wouldn't be BSING about **** that I'm using.
LOL. I code for MaplePassion which is owned by the person who owned Vitality which is this, so I wouldn't be saying I use this. And yes, this is shitty.
You sir, are a douchebag.
That does not mean anything:
LOL. I code for MaplePassion which is owned by the person who owned Vitality which is this, so I wouldn't be saying I use this. And yes, this is shitty.
You sir, are a douchebag.
This doesn't look funny?That does not mean anything:
You obviously have some sort of mental problem.
So what even you join the team?
This doesn't look funny?
I don't found anything Mental problem on "Souly"?
Nice leeched dude.
How did i leech when i was owner of the servers MaplePassion/VitalityMS![]()
So what even you join the team?
This doesn't look funny?
I don't found anything Mental problem on "Souly"?
Nice leeched dude.