Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New MMORPG

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greeting to all members of this community. Since we're all here to discuss games I would like to inform you about the existance of another game, that's been open for public since the 3rd of September under the name of "Legends of Metaplane".

Legends of Metaplane is a brand new Browser-Based MMORPG that combines many different game elements making it extremely vast in amout of features and possibilities.
The game is currently in beta stage of development and grows constantly, so every person willing to take part in testing is warmly welcome.
Legends of Metaplane includes the following features:
- 4 playable races with unique abilities and spells
- 4 class paths and 12 playable classes (that are chosen by characters at 6th level)
- a very big and still growing world
- explicit quest system (6 types of quests: exploration, 3 types of item acquisition quests, assassination, converse)
- quest-based storyline and infinite amount of randomly generated quests.
- traditional character equipping and customisation features of RPG
- easy to understand and exciting PvP (Player vs. Player) combats that consist of asynchronous rounds creating the atmosphere of a real-time battle.
- mass PvP and PvE (Player vs. Environment / AI) battles with up to 50 players from each side allowed simultaneously.
- instances (dungeons replicated for every adventuring party) oriented on raid groups from 5 till 50 players with lots of enemies and "bosses" to challenge.
- hundrends of items of different kind: from food, drinks, mushrooms and herbs till epic weapons and armor sets
- a very complex but still easy to understand economic system with possibility to build, upgrade and customise your own houses, shops, farms or workshops of any type: from mills and cattle farms till alchemist's laboratories and magical smitheries. Yes, you can leave the Role-Playing and "violent" parts and dedicate your character's life to becoming a king of trades.
- lots of spells available for use at any time (racial spells, spells granted by your class, specialization, magical items or by one of many other means)
- 9 skills and professions to specialize at.
- compatability with virtually all browsers (IE, Opera, FireFox, Google Chrome and others). The game is perfectly accessible from mobile phones and even iPods.
- many other features are being implemented and added every day.

We will be very glad to see you among the first of game world's inhabitants! Every player counts! ;)

Join "Legends of Metaplane" at

p.s. this is not "just another spam", we would gladly hear your comments and opinions regarding this game on this forum. We're not trying to be more popular by posting this, we're trying to make a better game. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why?
Don't you think that after spending many months on a game development one might want to get some feedback? ;)
I apologize if this text looks too "spam-like", but I decided that it would be much more informative than "I made a great game, please test". At least you have some info to decide whether you want to look at this game or not.
And if I am not mistaken, this forum is dedicated to MMORPG server development and that is exactly what I am doing.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why?
Don't you think that after spending many months on a game development one might want to get some feedback? ;)
I apologize if this text looks too "spam-like", but I decided that it would be much more informative than "I made a great game, please test". At least you have some info to decide whether you want to look at this game or not.
And if I am not mistaken, this forum is dedicated to MMORPG server development and that is exactly what I am doing.

It seems like a good game, but is it released in stores?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, at the moment it's browser-based (as stated above) and it's an early open beta (for public testing). Time will show what happens next.
If the ideas and the overall game concept will turn popular I think there will be a client-version in the future.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greeting to all members of this community. Since we're all here to discuss games I would like to inform you about the existance of another game, that's been open for public since the 3rd of September under the name of "Legends of Metaplane".

Legends of Metaplane is a brand new Browser-Based MMORPG that combines many different game elements making it extremely vast in amout of features and possibilities.
The game is currently in beta stage of development and grows constantly, so every person willing to take part in testing is warmly welcome.
Legends of Metaplane includes the following features:
- 4 playable races with unique abilities and spells
- 4 class paths and 12 playable classes (that are chosen by characters at 6th level)
- a very big and still growing world
- explicit quest system (6 types of quests: exploration, 3 types of item acquisition quests, assassination, converse)
- quest-based storyline and infinite amount of randomly generated quests.
- traditional character equipping and customisation features of RPG
- easy to understand and exciting PvP (Player vs. Player) combats that consist of asynchronous rounds creating the atmosphere of a real-time battle.
- mass PvP and PvE (Player vs. Environment / AI) battles with up to 50 players from each side allowed simultaneously.
- instances (dungeons replicated for every adventuring party) oriented on raid groups from 5 till 50 players with lots of enemies and "bosses" to challenge.
- hundrends of items of different kind: from food, drinks, mushrooms and herbs till epic weapons and armor sets
- a very complex but still easy to understand economic system with possibility to build, upgrade and customise your own houses, shops, farms or workshops of any type: from mills and cattle farms till alchemist's laboratories and magical smitheries. Yes, you can leave the Role-Playing and "violent" parts and dedicate your character's life to becoming a king of trades.
- lots of spells available for use at any time (racial spells, spells granted by your class, specialization, magical items or by one of many other means)
- 9 skills and professions to specialize at.
- compatability with virtually all browsers (IE, Opera, FireFox, Google Chrome and others). The game is perfectly accessible from mobile phones and even iPods.
- many other features are being implemented and added every day.

We will be very glad to see you among the first of game world's inhabitants! Every player counts! ;)

Join "Legends of Metaplane" at

p.s. this is not "just another spam", we would gladly hear your comments and opinions regarding this game on this forum. We're not trying to be more popular by posting this, we're trying to make a better game. ;)

looks pretty nice (checked out) . What did you use to make it btw ? PHP ?

Back