• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New MuOnline Launcher, by Disconnect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its jst a simple reskin and trans to english, -DeniedKiD- so anyone could of made it. don't trash talk people for their work

<3
Banned
Reaction score
I didn`t say it was my creation... i sayd i just reskinned and translated... n00b

Why didnt you give credits then? It says by Disconnect, it should be, Akaruzs Launcher - Reskinned + Translated

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its a nice re-skin.

[gosh guys, he just forgot to give the credits to the original creator, but he didnt said it is "his" creation. calm down...]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
:) Akaruz.... where is he? he is god in my eyes.... he was the first who posted first mu server : 97.... dont even rememmber :D but in first db fas his char and sanyang :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help Me To Create New Mu Online Server

Help Me Create New Server Of Mu Online

Back