New Npc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
146
Reaction score
3
English
I am thinking to create new npc, (Boss)
, It wanted to know if someone me podria to say, which are the files that tendria that to work npc.csv; model.csv ... which are the following ones?
Also I know that I have to have the textures.

Spanish
estoy pensando crear nuevos npc, ( Boss)
, quisiera saber si alguien me podria decir , cuales son los archivos que tendria que trabajar npc.csv; model.csv ... cuales son los siguientes
tambien se que tenog que tener las texturas de los npc
 
for a new npc you must make a new id in npc.csv(here you will set the skills HP MP Def Dmg etc..) make your model in model.csv(here you will set the model scale and the moviments etc.) with a new ID and set it in the npc.csv :)

and one more thing.. when using translator.. read all your message at least 5 times and check if there isn't an error :P
 
Upvote 0
please teach me how to open ports and use port forwarding when I'm directly connected to my modem and not using any router. Also, If anyone has a copy of other tutorials, please send them to me coz I can't access them. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back