Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

New NPCs in FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really considered a "release", but it's still fun. It's my first time doing something really, works in my server, so should work in yours as well. =D

This removes the Boss Warper from SeanPack, and replaces it with Hosua's Spinel which has an implemented boss warper, so credits to him. As well as adds the KIN NPC which doesn't check if your a GM, or has the gender check... so basically the perfect tool for cross-dressers...

Darkwar4ever - New NPCs in FM - RaGEZONE Forums

Download: <- Full package
Fix for floating NimaKIN:

Small tutorial, in case you don't know:

1) UnRar the files, put 9000020 and 9900000 into source/scripts/npc
2) Put 910000000.img into source/wz/map.wz/map/Map9
((3) If you have the floating NimaKIN on the top right side of FM, download the fix, and replace it in source/wz/map.wz/map/Map9)

When it tells you to replace, say yes.
You have to restart your server for changes to take effect.

In order to get spinel to work, you gotta modify it a little:

Open up 9000020 (edit) and find:
Darkwar4ever - New NPCs in FM - RaGEZONE Forums

Change/insert your shop ID to a shop ID you want/use. Since I don't really need it, I just put 1 for that South Perry shop.

Have.. fun? =]

Oh, and here's a really simple Shop maker by alexguyman: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=437574

Re: [Mini-Release]New NPCs in FM

Cool!
Let me Test it out ;)

Oh, just realized. Messed up co-ords for NIMAKin... So she's floating in like mid-air on the top right hand side...

Get the new .map file here:

As for useful stuff, no idea. Custom shops? NPC that summons Zakum? o_o

Oh, just realized. Messed up co-ords for NIMAKin... So she's floating in like mid-air on the top right hand side...

Get the new .map file here:

As for useful stuff, no idea. Custom shops? NPC that summons Zakum? o_o
That's not useful in my opinion, but the people that would actually use those things might find it so, so go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back