Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

new packets for serialize inventory..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought you where the L33T coder here? Can't you code a simple packet change yourself? :eek:

For your information, I never spesialized myself in packets. And what the heck is your problem?

- Martin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For your information, I never spesialized myself in packets. And what the heck is your problem?

- Martin
LOL, So you'r recoding uberEmu almost totally but you don't have any idea actually how the packets structure even works? ROFL.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL, So you'r recoding uberEmu almost totally but you don't have any idea actually how the packets structure even works? ROFL.

Yeah, I get help from other ppl. And if you think that is mad, I think you should go and do it better yourself.:sleep:

- Martin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I get help from other ppl. And if you think that is mad, I think you should go and do it better yourself.:sleep:

- Martin
Already did it myself, pretty easy, just split Wall & Floor items and send them each as a seperate packet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No errors now, but the code don't works D: the inventory keeps loading, don't load.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Already did it myself, pretty easy, just split Wall & Floor items and send them each as a seperate packet.

Does not say much though. However, I got this fixed by myself so problem slowed witch :p

- Martin

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it disconnects, fix this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I thought you where the L33T coder here? Can't you code a simple packet change yourself? :eek:

how the hell are you talking your the biggest ripper on this forum you rip poop of a italian forum edit and release here (Sciax2 .it or someshit)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Neither of the codes on the first page work for me. Eith it shows "GetBaseItem" that is an error any suggestions?

Please!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
copy the code and replace -.-"

almost forgot

also ..
Code:
        public ServerMessage SerializeItemInventory()
        {
            ServerMessage Message = new ServerMessage(140);
            Message.AppendStringWithBreak("S");
            Message.AppendInt32(1);
            Message.AppendInt32(1);
            Message.AppendInt32(ItemCount);
            List<UserItem> List;
            lock (InventoryItems)
            {
                List = InventoryItems;
            }
            List<UserItem>.Enumerator eItems = List.GetEnumerator();
            while (eItems.MoveNext())
            {
                eItems.Current.Serialize(Message);
            }
            return Message;
        }

This plus the first one give the underlined in red errors ...

Seriously no ones gunna reply?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought you were Banned, shame that you are back :(
Love you too <3

how the hell are you talking your the biggest ripper on this forum you rip poop of a italian forum edit and release here (Sciax2 .it or someshit)
Show me some damn proof about that, Trust me, you wouldn't find anything, cause i'm not like them, i can code but i just don't like it to share it with you guys anymore thanks to these comments :]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol code? hey faggot look at your releases none of it is yours.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol code? hey faggot look at your releases none of it is yours.
Where's you'r damn proof? Jew? :]

--- EDIT ---

Nah you'r like Cartman, ain't showing proof, but manipulating everybody to actually believe that you'r telling the truth when in real life everyone asks themselfs why they believe you & why they aren't calling you a faggot.
And yeah, learned some Jewish Defend tricks last week, so you can't beat me :3

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
jewish fun tricks nice at least now we 100% know you like covering up your retardedness by using "Jewish Defend tricks" as well as you have no idea what english is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what this is, so I think I need to follow the members here, good code. Maybe someone can explain the difference between this and old inventory?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jewish fun tricks nice at least now we 100% know you like covering up your retardedness by using "Jewish Defend tricks" as well as you have no idea what english is.
I'm dutch and if you watch other dutch guys here on the forum you would see that i'm pretty good @ english,
But lets get on-topic guys, enough spamming you spamming bastards :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back