- Joined
- Jan 3, 2007
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
I Need To Learn How To Use The Forum :-(
Sorry...
Sorry...
Last edited by a moderator:
I like to be GM!!! E-MAIL me to: [email protected]I am looking for a few GM's who ahve alot of Rose experience to help me with my new private server, looking for pre-reset Irose players or little bit after. I am also looking for a reliable host to help me out to as my computer jsut isn't up to it.
I am currently in the process of getting some files off a friend. They are quite developed and will do a good job. Come visitTo view the content, you need to sign in or registerto visit our forums and chat.
If you are sincerely interested in this GM position add me on [email protected] and we will have a chat about it.
Thanks for reading and showing your interest! Sorry if this bugs any of you, im just trying to find some help out there.
I like to be GM!!! E-MAIL me to: [email protected]