• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom New pura shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello it's me, Googlefox. (not Landana). Finally I learned how to make swfs on my own. This ist my result. ;)

Image:
Big:
Landana - New pura shelf - RaGEZONE Forums

Also Small:
Landana - New pura shelf - RaGEZONE Forums

SQL:
Furniture:
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES
(8268, 'moderno_basic', 'moderno_basic', 's', 2, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 19600, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', '0');
Catalog_Items:
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`, `vip`) VALUES
(8268, YOURCATAID, '8268', 'moderno_basic', 5, 0, 0, 1, '0');

Pleace notice, that you have to change YOURCATAID in whatever you want.

Furnidata:
Code:
["s","19600","moderno_basic","34082","0","2","1","0,0,0","Fox' Shelf","More space for more things!","","144829","346"]

SWF:
moderno_basic.swf

Hope you enjoy it. I will be releasing more furniture in the future.
Credits to me, for designing.
Credits to Sulake for some little things. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Epic one. You Did this Right! >:D - 9/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already did lots of furniture for my own furniline. :D

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's creative man, nice job.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Added it in my pura part of my catalogue. Looks very legit Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good work! :) looks very modern I could see people using these in rooms - which is the basic use of furni essentially - its use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back