New RaGEZONE Private Server

I think he means something totally new, nothing done before, a game from scratch. If he does then I completely agree.
 
Well that's what I meant with my first post. You mean development of a completely new game from scratch? Or an emulator of a game yet to be developed?

Scratch. Start it off nice and small. I been working of a few ideas, something that is small, not too ambitious and would be very fun online.
 
I'm pretty sure the only money to be spent developing a game via the forum would be server costs really. If people are willing enough, they'd all chip in with graphics, coding, management.

I Can maybe help with graphics, gui, that kinda of thing.

ill talk later i gtg.
 
Very good idea , but please don't make it mmo game or fantasy game , make it a war game with some nice graffics , like CS or COD , i hope we have some good devs that can do that work nicelly.
 
I lack in programming and graphics shamefully, but damn I'm willing to help out with absolutely anything.

Just thinking about this, there is **** loads to organise. Name, type, web-based?

Haha more than that to be fair.

Game Design document needs to be drawn up, which I could possibly do. Before that consultation will need to be made to see what type of game is going to be made, then what features the team feels is realistically possible to implement.

Once document is drawn up, the engine will be chosen, if not chosen, built. From there the game is built.

Lots of planning, lots of work.
 
Back