Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Server Dark-TaCo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nicee a spanish server.. look cool i will play it :9

so at moment just 18hours?? ok thankz

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pinging dark-taco.no-ip.org [***.**.**.***] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for ***.**.**.***:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pinging dark-taco.no-ip.org [***.**.**.***] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for ***.**.**.***:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

so whats that??

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Means your connection is way to slow, it doesn't even reach his destiniy.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
el gunz es un juego q se maneja con la velocidad del usuario no con la del servidor, ejemplo, un server con 56kb`s es lo mismo q un server con 10 mb lo unico q hace el server es dar los datos de la exp cuando matas a un personaje, cuando un personaje tiene lag con otro no es por culpa del server sino q falla la coneccion entre sus 2 empresas de internet, sino el ijji estaria super lag con ping de mas de 4000.

me extrania q yo te tenga q desir esto.
----------------------------------------------------------
The Gunz is a game that is handled with the speed of the user not with the server, such as a server with 56kb `s is the same as a server with 10 mb lo unico q server does is provide data when the exp kill a character, when a character has with another lag was no fault of the server but fails q 2 connection between its Internet businesses, but the ijji estaria super lag with ping over 4000.

I wonder you have to say this.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
el gunz es un juego q se maneja con la velocidad del usuario no con la del servidor, ejemplo, un server con 56kb`s es lo mismo q un server con 10 mb lo unico q hace el server es dar los datos de la exp cuando matas a un personaje, cuando un personaje tiene lag con otro no es por culpa del server sino q falla la coneccion entre sus 2 empresas de internet, sino el ijji estaria super lag con ping de mas de 4000.

me extrania q yo te tenga q desir esto.
----------------------------------------------------------
The Gunz is a game that is handled with the speed of the user not with the server, such as a server with 56kb `s is the same as a server with 10 mb lo unico q server does is provide data when the exp kill a character, when a character has with another lag was no fault of the server but fails q 2 connection between its Internet businesses, but the ijji estaria super lag with ping over 4000.

I wonder you have to say this.

El Gunz tiene latencias diferentes con el usuario y el servidor.
Si el servidor tiene una conexi

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
XD ijji uses anywhere between t1 - t3 but have multiple modems that connect to the servers, i just can't wait till i get my 512mb bandwidth XD

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back