Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New server! need a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First of all thanks for ragezone.

I would like to create new Private Server Tantra,
I need a team that know about creating private server.

I need a
- Graphic Designer
- Game Master
- A Donator

I test the server and its running smooth.

Maybe someone help me. i have some question to ask.

1. How to activate webmall? - i have the billcrux_phil file, but i don't know on how use it.
2. How to create new item? - i already have a video on how, but its not english.
3. How to create the web register? - i already have the web registration files it has error in msql.
4. How to edit the launcher? - i already have the all version of launcher, but i don't know on how to edit it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i apply as designer??
i have big knowledge in creating new items ( only change the color of the armors/weapons )

and also can create new web templates..

but with with real money salary? :D

Reaction score
You can apply bro, the server is under development. The server files and client files are all prepared. But i want the server unique.

The salary is no problem once the server is online.

anyway, where you from Wynne?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can help you if you want no salary needed. . Just for fun..I can make a website with new templates with registration,ranking,admin panel and change password. I can edit xml's too and texture of sets... add me if you want intercorei5@yahoo.com :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i apply as game master? i know about tantra files like param...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Motosonica wow bro.. since 2001?? what server country??? coz tantra ph is started at late 2004.. with kathana 1 (the helm is still visible) and last armor is only lvl 58 (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back