Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Showroom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Happy Valentines day wep :D .. TOTAL Kally style wep xD

foxx - New Showroom - RaGEZONE Forums

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just an idea of Weapon Buffs - gradable system.
Effect sensitivity and amount of additional attack in PVE (and/or) PVP depends on weapon buff grade.

How about a new Crafting or Jobsystem (Huntsmen, Herbalist, Alchemist, Blacksmith, Miner, Crafter) and some poop, would be more interesting and gives people the opportunity to farm at lategame and dont leave the game be boring.

Also you can upgrade your "idea" to a new System. -> Weapon Upgrade depends on Grade of Weapon and gives better stats to the Weapon, like the MIxing System but a different own Style using the already showed new Jobsystem Items !

Also you could make a Reputation System combined with your daily quests that gives you Reputation for completing.
Reputation NPC Sellers giving Special PvP / PvE Items

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i'd like to take your opinions on the last updates this is about 3rd job and other passive skills like (blessing son of sky defense and power increase Lv 70 passive (3rdjob) - Mana Circulation , Devine Suction Lv50 Job change passive - Mystery skill of son of the sky Lv 81 Passive )

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice hun, however my snow effect doesnt work o.o not sure how to fix it :/

However... I was bored so i made a new Skyline with a flikering aurora borialis all around

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cheak int :D just 1x time without stun :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you can see some areas i made when i was bored :tongue:
I think i'll focus on the map with the castel on it...

feedback is welcome'd

greetings Yahtzel

here are some ingame screens of the castel ( its not a main city just some safe zone in a new area )

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Akamaru i hope we dont loose you as developer, maybe one youtube showroom blog coder pooser is enough ..
I saw that Darn and even spatti gave back some of their knowledge and work for the comm, i was impressed and also TheDragon does care about such things.
Maybe its an bigger advantage for the comm if people try to work together, share their knowlegde, post code snippets (even if they are small, everythings helps), then posting videos.
This doesnt say that you have to share anything, for sure not, but maybe there is a balance between these two worlds.

Anyhow Intlike Dragon Spirit Scrolls is a cool Addon, so good job! and keep going on : )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Intlike Dragon Spirit Scrolls

Big thanks to lafreak who helped me with client display and hollywood movie maker SecondDay who made this movie for me :D

You should add a message which shows what you got. It's really annoying to check the item every time. If you can't find the layer function, send a simple message to the player with the grade info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Hope you like it :D
Its not finish :D
If i finish my work i show you the whole map :D

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Finally someone made it@New Engine Old UI , gj even though it's you R3vo mofo xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With being so close to completion and then realising that since ive released most of my maps.. n have nothing much unique anymore... I decided to make my Fort :D heres what i have so far... Its all gonna be along the same kinda theme
(Making the Palace took FOREVER!)

Back