Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Thread about a solution for the DDOS >>>>>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys This is thread is not for helping me ... This thread is for helping you

i want to ask everybody about his opinion in Anti DDOS Guardian tool....

if it is a good tool post that .

and if it is a good tool who can crack it ??

it's just for voting and sharing information.

thank you

By the way i have good thing for all but vote first .

Developer
Reaction score
I even got DDos Guardian. I bought it to test is but it isn't that great. Software can't protect you against DDos Attacks.

From my mobile on Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I even got DDos Guardian. I bought it to test is but it isn't that great. Software can't protect you against DDos Attacks.

From my mobile on Tapatalk

LOL man i've tryed anti ddos guardian tool before it works 100% properly and guarding us.

the matter now is that i've made the crack and waiting for professional cracker to help me in just 1 item left.

and this program is worth to try on it lmfao i'll puplish it and all noob servers will be protected trust me .

i already had the DDoS Guardian but the cash one so if you had info about cracking it will be Carizma <3
wla eh ybo kofta :D

lol ya 3am 3amr kalmny fe 2y wa2t hwa enta 3'areb wala m3aksh rakam telephony ??
Translation " lol you are my homeboy you can call me any time you have my cell number "

Upvote 0
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anti ddos guardian is good vs small ddos
a botnet attack can kill anti ddos guardian easy ( and im talking about experience)

Upvote 0
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is useful if some nuub ddos your server with 1 or 2 pcs

but if a full botnet ddos, only hardware firewall (or maybe anti ddos services) can help you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL man i've tryed anti ddos guardian tool before it works 100% properly and guarding us.

the matter now is that i've made the crack and waiting for professional cracker to help me in just 1 item left.

and this program is worth to try on it lmfao i'll puplish it and all noob servers will be protected trust me .

lol ya 3am 3amr kalmny fe 2y wa2t hwa enta 3'areb wala m3aksh rakam telephony ??
Translation " lol you are my homeboy you can call me any time you have my cell number "

boss ya sedy , ana garbtao we kan helw ma3aya , bey3mel block le packets spam
translation : lol it works just fine , when a ip keeps spamming the packets , it blocks it .. so ya it is good and for the crack i remember that i replaced the exe with another one with the serial works

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
boss ya sedy , ana garbtao we kan helw ma3aya , bey3mel block le packets spam
translation : lol it works just fine , when a ip keeps spamming the packets , it blocks it .. so ya it is good and for the crack i remember that i replaced the exe with another one with the serial works

lol just the old version that had been cracked lol i'm talking about the new version 2.3 ......
and I'm working on cracking it ..
i have now the signature file and trying to put some fake information to make it save the registry .
Only few steps left for this crack i just need some help from the professional crackers .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol just the old version that had been cracked lol i'm talking about the new version 2.3 ......
and I'm working on cracking it ..
i have now the signature file and trying to put some fake information to make it save the registry .
Only few steps left for this crack i just need some help from the professional crackers .

i didnot crack anything since mmm 4 years ?! .. but i always use olly and see this website .. those are the professional crackers

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK . then I'll ask them for help , it may use.

can any one fill this signature file with the needed information ?

Upvote 0
Back