• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[New World Kal] Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm posting this on both hacker, and server development boards,
To all of you from this poop kalonline community.
It is really unfortunate that things have come this far, but this is a point of no return.

New World Kal is the latest project I've been looking forward to the very most.
I wanted to help out a dear friend, and make this the very very best server ever created, along with a few bunch of other people I thought to be my friends.
I joined 4 months ago, with the ambition of actually giving one last amazing thing to the stupid and corrupt people of this community, (although none of you is Ducking worth it), and help out the best I could, before quitting KalOnline in serenity.
At the beginning, sirix had made a (seriously) crappy looking and incomplete server addon (original source below) to allow compatibility between the latest int client, and the old private server files.
The plan was to create a new base with plugin management, and rewrite sirix's base completely.
I was willing to rewrite the whole thing, if someone made me a good base...
.. But I never got to see that.
So I went on alone and started designing, engineering, and creating an entire base WITH plugin management, FROM SCRATCH, using only my own naming convention (somewhat my signature).
I even converted sirix's old base (besides 3 packet fixes that were made by lazy sirix, and by alex)
And I was WILLING to share it with every other developer, to MOTIVATE them a tiny little bit.

Also, the client had to be "cracked" as well.
Erik claims that sirix told me exactly what to do, and claims that sirix deserves credit for that.
Well NO.
Sirix warned me about the several protections that I would face when working on the client (config.pk md5, maps md5, etc).
He also gave me the instructions to get the int client to work with HIS old base (disabling the packet encryption, in example).
THAT'S IT.
Knowing myself, I certainly know that I have the skill and knowledge to have figured it out MYSELF.
In fact, I made the client plugin (Cry.dll) ALL by myself, that includes the disabled protections, the hooks, the mods, EVERYTHING.

The server base and the client plugin are MINE, ALL MINE. AND THERE'S NO WAY AROUND IT.
And I am the one who has EVERY RIGHT over them, not you, not them, not anyone else.

I have worked on this Ducking project for over 4 Ducking months.
Spending nearly all of my free time, every single day, deep into the night up to 5:00 in the morning, doing the work that others were too Ducking lazy to do.
But I'm not the only one.
Justei failed a class.
Bjorn skipped classes several times.
I lost my girlfriend.
This is how much of our lives this project consumed.

Whilst others (as far as I've understood) did as following:
- Erik banged sluts and prostitutes during his vacation in Peru (and is actually stuck there, because he spent too much money on whores, and can't afford a flight ticket to get back to sweden anymore)
- sirix kept saying he would give us a skill library, but we never got to see that. Also, the other things that were assigned to him, we've never seen much progress of those either. Lazy butt.
And of course, most of them spent their time in teamspeak, talking about random poop, or hacking other servers using backdoors in sirix's 3rd job dll (the one he sells for 300€)
Because I don't know how you people Ducking do it, but although I'm a pretty much multi-tasking person, focusing while having a bunch of people talking into my ear all the time is IMPOSSIBLE.

Now the thing is, during these 4 months of development.
Although I've been watching all of the team members witch at each other for the most childish reasons over the months
Alex and I are the ONLY ONES who NEVER, EVER complained about ANYTHING. NOT EVEN THE Ducking LAZY ARSES.
We did what we were told, whilst others didn't - and we never complained.

Now put us, and yourselves on the scale of maturity, and figure out where you stand.

The thing is, erik and sirix did it ONLY for the money, whilst the rest of the team was looking forward to actually running this project, and impressing people.
See where this has lead us.
This is a life lesson : Money can never be the goal behind an ideal.

Now, I don't know WHAT THE duck happened, but sirix and erik decided to throw a MONSTER tantrum and backstab everybody else,
although they pretend their hate (which is only based on assumptions) is only directed at justei and bjorn, but their behaviour now clearly shows that they're trying to duck us all.
But that's not all, even after this, although I had no Ducking idea of what the hell was happening, I spent 7 Ducking hours discussing NON STOP to EVERY team member, trying to figure the what from the why, and trying to set things right and fix it all,
while being neutral, along with Alex, getting the versions of both sides.
All in vain.

So YES, the New World Kal team is DISSOLVED - completely ruined by two Ducking idiots who I had respect for (and believed it was likewise), and tried to prove myself to.
Sirix even promised me he wouldn't use, nor release my work.
Also, Erik's condition to actually continue NWK, was to kick out Bjorn and Justei.
But sirix was never going to come back in the first place, and Erik apparently has other plans, which would leave only Alex and me, to finish the entire project.
Well, I have to say: "wow Ducking awesome, nice Ducking thinking."

At first, Erik absolutely didn't want his maps and models (credits to s0ul for the models) to become public..
I even engineered a file protection (Pek) just for this matter, AND implemented it to the Ducking engine.
Yet.. Erik plans to sell his maps (which would pretty much make them public either way, since no-Ducking-one in this poop community would be able to create a file anti-theft protection system, as I did)

Now, I was considering reworking the ENTIRE Ducking team management, EVEN use another name, remake an entire new world, and use only the things Alex, Bjorn and I worked so hard for..
But.. I've been shown this:

Alex . says (10:02 PM)
i offered erik to let us only have the maps and he'd get his payment after we're online
Reini . sagt (21:58)
if you guys use the same name, the int client or eriks maps
we will release it
if you keep blaming us for in public
we will release it
if you sell it
we will release it

I've seriously been shocked by this statement.
So I went to check it out myself :

I thought of sirix and Erik as my friends, as people I honestly respected..
But there is a point where, when reached, there's no way back. That is blackmailing.
ENOUGH !

The Client (the maps, the models, the configs, the whole client reworked + pek, everything.)

The Server:

The Website:

My plugin's source codes (not up to date, approximatively what erik and sirix have of it):

Packet sniffer & PServer/Int PK Editor:

Sirix's 1700 lines of puke (useless now):

The credits:

- kalonline : inixshit (Ducking noob retarded pieces of poop korean fucks, seriously, learn how to code and design a game, also, together, WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU)

- Cry.dll : ENTIRELY MINE
- Sora.dll : ENTIRELY MINE
- Pulse.dll : MINE - besides the packet fix that's based on sirix's OLD work (which I had to rework entirely)

- the maps : Erik
- the configs : much Bjorn, less Erik
- the storyline : THERE IS NO STORYLINE.

- Pek embedded file system : ENTIRELY MINE

- the website : Erik, Bjorn

- the packet sniffer : ENTIRELY MINE
- the PK editor : bliz0r & sirix

The works of Justei and Alex are not included.

A note addressed to Erik and sirix:
You guys chose to leave, it's your decision, your right.
But you have absolutely no right to make me pay for this, not to forbid me from continuing this dream I've worked so hard for.

I'm not going to let you have it your way, getting away with everything, and make money out of it.
Also, sirix, as you lied to me several times, and broke your promise as well, I can only but do the same.
You made me promise never to release the PK editor, well I'm breaking it.
I said I agree'd to your blackmailing conditions, I lied.
Now we're even.

Last Minute Update:
I received this private message from erik, about 3 hours after sirix's blackmailing
Erik187 said:
Hi, We wont use any of your, alex, justei or bjorns stuff. We wont release or sell anything but then i hope you wont use any of my stuff.

kind regards,
nwk team (joke) :D
Well sorry, too late. Very subtle as well (the joke).

Now THIS is what New World Kal could have become, if only sirix and Erik wouldn't throw tantrums like kids every Ducking day, and weren't such Ducking pricks.

Of course, the UI fixes and the dynamic landscape view is made by myself, as well.

Also, a little note about Inixsoft:
After working a bit with the engine, I've discovered a few things.
And I've realized, how much they Ducking suck (which is no news, actually, but still risible facts to know)

- Inixsoft designed kalonline to be played only, and ONLY in THREE different resolutions : 768p, 960p or 1024p (the internal window resolution, without borders)
If the current resolution does not match, the login images simply aren't loaded. (and if they are, their position is hardcoded, not based on the window's size)

- We all know that the int login screen has changed and is different from the pserver one.
Well, I'm gonna let you in on one little dirty secret.
The login screen never changed. It has always been there, inixsoft JUST added an image ON TOP of it, hiding it - NOTHING ELSE.
Here is the proof, whilst I was removing the layers :

I, who've been standing on the objective side at all times
After making my decisions, this is my last move.

Sz6Lm - [New World Kal] Everything - RaGEZONE Forums

Now excuse my vulgarity, this would be the last time. (also, removing this would be counter-productive to the community, wouldn't it ?)

To the epvp community, I'm sorry, but I can't keep my promise about releasing Nyra's source.
It would be too much work, to make it look mostly like Cry.dll
I am leaving now, to a better community, and I am never coming back.

From a little soul, a hated cheater, an oppressed server developer
That fought to the very end, with the very best, for the better good
Goodbye.

~Kealy

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you even believe your shenanigans, dont you?

anyway as you wish:

full package with even more:

will upload everything you have ever shared to us later.

glad that i never shared any sourcecodes to you.

Sirix's 1700 lines of puke (useless now):
funny poop that this crap i've made on one evening about 1 year ago is still working better then the one you've been "working" (copy & paste and convert to valid code) on for months

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive read all, Ducking respect man u did it right

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
sounds to me that sirix is the bad guy :p

what happens to the bad guy in the movie-world?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let the bitchfight start :eek:

for which reason? im glad that this happened

@kealy
could post even more poop about you guys, but not really interested in making a huge cry thread every few months just because you got nothing else in your life

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@kealy
could post even more poop about you guys, but not really interested in making a huge cry thread every few months just because you got nothing else in your life

so why are you here yourself?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so we have to wait untill tomorrow for the threads like " HOW TO USE NWK REPACK OKEE OR NO?"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And why are u doing this :O? I guess there is no1 around who could actually keep on working on ur files in that community ... or is there any1?

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
u know a unique forum for choosen members only would be nice.

no flaming or hating, just chill, humour and helpful threads.

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I've had a minecraft server since more than a half year back and still running, it dosn't take much to host a forum.

I can create a forum whenever I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back