• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

"NewBfly" - Butterfly OpenSource Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTzmf - "NewBfly" - Butterfly OpenSource Project - RaGEZONE Forums
As everyone knows, The ButterflyEmu was leaked, like a uberEmu (the emulator in which it was based) 2 years ago.
Since then, there appeared several "I-just-changed-titleEmu R147" and several editions really significant (like Spazz, Infobús, Slaxxer...), however, these significant editions ended not incorporating features each other and resulting in an emulator without a functionality had been previously programmed by someone.
So through this topic I would suggest that we come together to create the Ducking best emulator of all times.
I created a repository on github and I called "NewBfly":

Feel free to comment, criticize or anything like that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good luck on this, hope the source get use of.

Anything is better than Phoenix.

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay, so if yours isn't just a rename, what have you added to it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so if yours isn't just a rename, what have you added to it?
The intention was not to change the name, the intent of the "New" was to give the idea of ​​"emulator edited after the leak"
So far I just made minor corrections in the code, cleaned the code and removed some backdoors.

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The intention was not to change the name, the intent of the "New" was to give the idea of ​​"emulator edited after the leak"
So far I just made minor corrections in the code, cleaned the code and removed some backdoors.

New? It's not new. It's still the same emulator.

Erday im hustlin
Reaction score
I try running this emu, but I can't open it, I get an error saying too many conections, look:

Untitled - "NewBfly" - Butterfly OpenSource Project - RaGEZONE Forums

But when I run the other Butterfly it runs fine, any help?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I tried resetting it, still gave me that error, but the other bfly runs fine?

Did you downloaded the last mysql connector version? Also it says too many connections maybe it's because you are having emulators open :) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back