• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

"NewBfly" - Butterfly OpenSource Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
I initially had that error when i first downloaded the source, I was only ably to fix it by allowing more connection to MySQL, it was set for 100 max_connections i made it 200 and then it worked. I am not sure why this emu needs so many connections on startup. I would like to see that fixed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I initially had that error when i first downloaded the source, I was only ably to fix it by allowing more connection to MySQL, it was set for 100 max_connections i made it 200 and then it worked. I am not sure why this emu needs so many connections on startup. I would like to see that fixed.
It's because of it's dlls. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a couple things to keep in mind for this build (minus the stuff that's been fixed already):

- Setting a cata page to minrank > 1 only shows up for the highest user, not the actual rank you set it to. (IE minrank 2 doesn't actually show for rank 2, but rank 8 (if 8 is your highest rank))
- Friendslist deletes itself on reload of the client

I'll try and fix myself but if someone wants to beat me to it, by all means.

Post from the official topic. Anyone got a solution yet? Tried to fix it myself to no avail.

Erday im hustlin
Reaction score
Error in query:
INSERT INTO rooms (roomtype,caption,owner,model_name) VALUES ('private',@caption,@username,@model)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'description' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.insertQuery() in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Database Manager\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:line 175

I try to update description to Default value 0 but I get: #1101 - BLOB/TEXT column 'description' can't have a default value

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error in query:
INSERT INTO rooms (roomtype,caption,owner,model_name) VALUES ('private',@caption,@username,@model)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'description' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.insertQuery() in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Database Manager\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:line 175

I try to update description to Default value 0 but I get: #1101 - BLOB/TEXT column 'description' can't have a default value

try run:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `description` `description` TEXT CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NULL

Last edited:
Erday im hustlin
Reaction score
I had to change description, tags, password, public ccts to default, I'm guessing there's even more columns that need to be updated, hopefully someone releases a full working db :/

Erday im hustlin
Reaction score
Now I'm getting this error and doesn't even log in to client

TokenID: 1Invalid Dario bug duing user login: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.DBNull' to type 'System.String'.
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 115
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(UInt32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 214
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 343
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 123

TokenID: 1Invalid Dario bug duing user login: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.DBNull' to type 'System.String'.
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 115
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(UInt32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 214
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 343
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Gabriel\C#\Bfly\Bfly\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 123

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm already fixing the problem of the friends list, but the catalog i'm still trying ...

I'll run it, but by just reading the SQL what's that going to do about friends list deleting itself, and the cata pages?
Sorry, I quoted the wrong topic :X

Erday im hustlin
Reaction score
Mind posting a fixed db that works with this? I'm having no luck, fixing one thing to having another error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back