Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NEWS] RAN Online copyright battle as of NOW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is good to know what is happening right now.

What are your thoughts?

REFERENCES:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Frankly speaking, I don't like the way the former Admin of Ran Online (GS) is taking advantages by promoting his server on that page.
People will get confused even though he said by no means to compete with others but his actions are in the opposite. :unsure:

Reaction score
The message is clear and concise, still some people disregards the main message instead focusing on the people who are conveying the message. Too much ad hominem were thrown out. We are fully cooperating and supporting CEO Kim's message as we want to ensure the longevity and safety of the space.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I understand is they shutdown Min Com. probably declared as bankrupt and Now they Reup the server as " Private Server " to avoid paying High tax in Korea... as the CEO mentioned that was his struggle (trouble Paying High Salary to his Employees). and now releases a statement in public that he is not connected with the Private Server.. AND he said that he wants to sue but he can't since there is no legal address. maybe, Just maybe he is still owns this "Private Server" just made it Private to get away from high taxes in Koreas Gaming Industry.. Just my Opinion
Think Ranatics ;) Think...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly, I would support the CEO as well. But this will be kept hanging if we didn't have the other side story. As I believe that the Admin of the current "Private server of RAN GS" will continue his quest to generate and earn more money out of the Facebook page he got from the company(And that's a sh*tty dark foul play).. He mentioned that he himself registered it under DTI License or whatever it is. If the CEO cannot make a legal acton due to lack of address that for sure can be a step for the CEO if he wanna step it into legal action, DTI for sure has an Address of the registrants. Make sure that he screenshot the video posted by the page with DTI/license info... and take it from there.. The admin's full name was there HAHHHA

He can complain here for fraud:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1696421560834 - [NEWS] RAN Online copyright battle as of NOW - RaGEZONE Forums

:doggo: šŸ”„

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do believe that Rabadon didn't introduce himself as the proprietor of a private Ran server as well, despite receiving empathy from the server's owner, whom he had personally communicated to. His actions exhibit a certain degree of hypocrisy

Back