Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

News SARS like virus, a global threat, says WHO

Reaction score
Or if people weren't such lazy/stupid bastards, they could feed themselves.

And this reminds me of

RaptorJesus - News SARS like virus, a global threat, says WHO - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Or if people weren't such lazy/stupid bastards, they could feed themselves.

Have you even stepped foot on a farm? Or more importantly, a farm in a poor country. Growing wheat with duck all water is pretty hard, regardless of how motivated the person is (and when your family is starving, you are pretty motivated!). There is a serious problem on this planet when a pet is better fed than someone from your own species.

Reaction score
Have you even stepped foot on a farm? Or more importantly, a farm in a poor country. Growing wheat with duck all water is pretty hard, regardless of how motivated the person is (and when your family is starving, you are pretty motivated!). There is a serious problem on this planet when a pet is better fed than someone from your own species.

Oh I agree with you, my statement was meant to apply to 1st worlders who sit on their butt and collect welfare.
3rd world issues is a whole separate issue.

Reaction score
He is probably one of those people who believe in conspiracies, the conspiracy surrounding AIDS is that the CIA created it in the 50s. Which is total bull poop.

At least there will be something to watch on the News, I would persuade my parents to just move into the near-by forest to evade the virus if suddenly everyone started dying around our community.

It's called Novel Coronavirus but is similar in symptoms to SARS, with the added symptom of death. It isn't directly a mutated strain of SARS, its a new virus.

It originates in the middle east, United Arab Emirates, but isn't as fast-spreading as SARS, personally I believe this is just a health scare.

People are just too dumb to wake up. I am not saying CIA , but someone does create them , for a lot of purposes that can and cannot be explained. One of them is MONEY , by buying it's antidote. There are no conspiracies , only evil people.

Reaction score
People are just too dumb to wake up. I am not saying CIA , but someone does create them , for a lot of purposes that can and cannot be explained. One of them is MONEY , by buying it's antidote. There are no conspiracies , only evil people.

Engineering a fast-mutating virus only to spend decades trying eradicate it seems like an odd idea to me. Waste of money. You'd get richer by instigating conflict between two parties and selling weaponry to both of them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sars ended 10years already. another new virus coming up? haha

Back