Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Newwwww :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why is it that whenever a girl appears you all drool till your keyboards flood?

Anyway welcome, have fun and enjoy the wonders.

Tis the lack of social-interaction people suffer with.
When they see a newbie-girl on a forum (in this case, I think she's a minor too) people immediately think they can 'get in on the action' by throwing the cliche names such as "hunny", "babe", etc. Whilst throwing the common sex joke out there.

Ayye, tis the sad, sad way of how the internet works, I s'pose.

Reaction score
BeckyStar - Newwwww :) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I loled. A lot A whole lot and I would have to say I agree with the commic 98%
2% of me thinks its a travesty to fry a perfectly good PC

Reaction score
why is it that whenever a girl appears you all drool till your keyboards flood?

I don't know... Perhaps its their wishful thinking that an e-chick will somehow want to hook up with them cos of their uber-mad-skills at posting on forums.

Especially annoying how girls will always put [GIRL HOST] in the title of Warcraft 3 games they host, which somehow works by having the game fill up faster and they all go easy on her.

Pathetic.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I don't know... Perhaps its their wishful thinking that an e-chick will somehow want to hook up with them cos of their uber-mad-skills at posting on forums.

Especially annoying how girls will always put [GIRL HOST] in the title of Warcraft 3 games they host, which somehow works by having the game fill up faster and they all go easy on her.

Pathetic.

I lol'd so hard XD

Everything is a repost these days, if you were to search all my posts then you would probably find the same jokes that i make now. :p

true dat.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2 becky? omg the world is going insane.anyways, welcome always good to see a new member. I know you'll have lots of fun here. everyone else does.

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First time I've been in the Outerworld lol. Welcome!

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
She should have posted she is taken and all, as i'm guessing that's -Legend-'s girlfriend as they have the same IP. That or -Legend- is crossdressing. ;)

There childhood friends mate, she made the account while she was over at his place earlier today. I wouldn't worry though shes very fiesty lol :p, so can look after herself Legend will say the same ^_^.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are no girls on the internet!!!11

(unless I've got them on msn)

Master Summoner
Reaction score

what are you saying? They wont? FUK!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well my name ain't Link either, I'm Fred too! Glad to get that off my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back