• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

NIF Unpacker.

Reaction score
Yo,

Unfortunately, this area has been standing still for a long time.

Unfortunately IRIS uses a game engine that few have successfully read through (as far as I know)
, I am in doubt if there are currently tools (for example nif tools, but unfortunately it does not work correctly on IRIS), which helps to convert from NIF to FBX or something similar.

NoScrubs and other pserver have several models and effects, but my question is whether any tool allows you to convert models, animations, skeletons, particles and etc., if any, could anyone recommend?
Sedy
Would you have any suggestions?

Cheers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know it is too late, but you never know when you need this.
gamebryo engine is widly used actually, example skyrim and fall out.
here are tools to review.

also gamebryo SDK as animation tools.

I happened to be working on this and also looking for a valid source code and client that matches with eachother

Upvote 0
Back