Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

nmserver issue

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I was just following everything without any problems till the end until NMServer decided to be a witch ofc. and it keeps giving me this error when trying to login a countless number of times.

Now before you say hey go read my thread or that thread and trust me i did , i opened tcp view checked for the ports , i checked if my host file is setup wrongly ( which i never do a mistake with )
and I checked every other countless things i even disabled my firewall I even portforwarded for some reason even though that is stupid since i am on localhost.

EDIT : Just 1 more thing it is not apple service. since this comp is newly formatted non of that stuff is on my comp.

added 1 more picture for some one to see and verify the problem :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you try launching the game client without connecting to nmserver?

to launch the game without the need for nmserver just create another game launcher .bat file (name it vindictus.bat or something) and copy paste contents below:

vindictus.exe -stage -noupdate -lang zh-tw-x-gm

see if that works for you.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your error is due to the packets being wrong and not sending what its suppose to. The nmserver you have was made for maplestory.

made for maple story o_O then what nm server am i supposed to use can you by any chance post it here , and CrySys your solution just made it so i can connect any more either same error less lag.

edit : can it by any chance be a database error even though i doubt it. ?

just to make sure as i noticed that i can see any server in select a server
here is a picture of it however i do have my wampp working fine and i am 100% sure what i did i all right so here is another picture of my apache htdocs folder
can some on by any chance confirm something regarding this issue.

ok i would like to say that i was wrong and i actually did a mistake in wampp server turns out in the end it was my fault for not checking everytihng was right

just for people to know what is the problem always make sure that there is a server when entering the game or nothing will happen anyways gl and hf all of ya

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man i may sound like a jerk for this..

Did you fix it?

If not my guessing would something else is taking the port

Edit: nvm im retarded and didn't read the middle of your post...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back