Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"No game server is available to the authorization server.(6)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all , wish i can get help plz ans thank youi lunch but i get "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) when i log

solution - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey it's me again. I have the same problem but now with version 5.8 running locally.

I use Robson's original Emu and compiled Gameserver from MATTYOne from here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/aion-5-8-emulator-improvement-community-project.1217684/. NotAionClient
First of all let's start from the original error.

1704933606608 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

1704933615422 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

I decided to set everything to “2” because gameserver.country.code = 2 in the server side, but I was having error “This program is unavailable in your country”. Also applied 1.6.2 no-ip\mouse fix as well as extracting version.dll from bin 32 and bin 64 respectively. Also deleted dgbhelp.dll, from bin32 and bin 64, d3dx9_38.dll and d3d8thk.dll were not there (so nothing to delete)

1704933713928 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

my .bat file is this:

Echo off

echo Starting Aion 5.8 Server...

start bin32\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:ENG -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop -disable-ip-fix -loginex -disable-xigncode -fix-39-weapon-switch -win10-mouse-fix-autodetect

However when I decided to switch everything to “1” and i got into a game:

1704933785391 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

I also rechecked what is written in database.properties and network.properties, and it is the same as in MySQL and Navicat, And checked if the right password is in the gameservers table in al_server_ls. Also tried to change Mask in gameservers table from * to 127.0.0.1

I tried to place .bat file on the Desktop, deleted cache from AionGameServer folder, but still I have this trouble, I tried to add ingameshop sql into Navicat (maybe absence of it caused an issue) to see if it will help. I also seen sugestions to make Set time zone automatically in windows(I personally think this is just plain stupid)

I have * instead of ports numbers in in both network.properties, of AionLoginServer and AionGameServer, maybe * instead of port numbers might cause the issue?

1704934060013 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

Should I try to change it for port numbers, if yes for which ones???

Okay, so after trying everything I listed above I decided to switch mysql port to 3307 in both my.ini and Uniserver, changing of course database.properties for LoginServer and GameServer to this:

database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3307/al_server_ls?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3307/al_server_gs?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8.

But now when I’ve done it I realized that connection I creted in Navicat was me using port 3306. So in this configuration I cannot run my game server at all now.

And I did that because before all of that happened to me, MySQL just deleted itself from my PC after me deleting XAMPP due to out of nowhere problem, and the idea that the messed up 3306 port is somehow related to this stuck at the back of my mind.

I have no idea on what to do next, i've checked a lot of post on this forum, and nothing changed, please help me. Thank you in advance.

Hey it's me again. I have the same problem but now with version 5.8 running locally.

I use Robson's original Emu and compiled Gameserver from MATTYOne from here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/aion-5-8-emulator-improvement-community-project.1217684/. NotAionClient
First of all let's start from the original error.

1704933606608 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

1704933615422 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

I decided to set everything to “2” because gameserver.country.code = 2 in the server side, but I was having error “This program is unavailable in your country”. Also applied 1.6.2 no-ip\mouse fix as well as extracting version.dll from bin 32 and bin 64 respectively. Also deleted dgbhelp.dll, from bin32 and bin 64, d3dx9_38.dll and d3d8thk.dll were not there (so nothing to delete)

1704933713928 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

my .bat file is this:

Echo off

echo Starting Aion 5.8 Server...

start bin32\Aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:ENG -noweb -nowebshop -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -charnamemenu -ingameshop -disable-ip-fix -loginex -disable-xigncode -fix-39-weapon-switch -win10-mouse-fix-autodetect

However when I decided to switch everything to “1” and i got into a game:

1704933785391 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

I also rechecked what is written in database.properties and network.properties, and it is the same as in MySQL and Navicat, And checked if the right password is in the gameservers table in al_server_ls. Also tried to change Mask in gameservers table from * to 127.0.0.1

I tried to place .bat file on the Desktop, deleted cache from AionGameServer folder, but still I have this trouble, I tried to add ingameshop sql into Navicat (maybe absence of it caused an issue) to see if it will help. I also seen sugestions to make Set time zone automatically in windows(I personally think this is just plain stupid)

I have * instead of ports numbers in in both network.properties, of AionLoginServer and AionGameServer, maybe * instead of port numbers might cause the issue?

1704934060013 - "No game server is available to the authorization server.(6) - RaGEZONE Forums

Should I try to change it for port numbers, if yes for which ones???

Okay, so after trying everything I listed above I decided to switch mysql port to 3307 in both my.ini and Uniserver, changing of course database.properties for LoginServer and GameServer to this:

database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3307/al_server_ls?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3307/al_server_gs?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8.

But now when I’ve done it I realized that connection I creted in Navicat was me using port 3306. So in this configuration I cannot run my game server at all now.

And I did that because before all of that happened to me, MySQL just deleted itself from my PC after me deleting XAMPP due to out of nowhere problem, and the idea that the messed up 3306 port is somehow related to this stuck at the back of my mind.

I have no idea on what to do next, i've checked a lot of post on this forum, and nothing changed, please help me. Thank you in advance.
Tried once more, and now everything works, don't know why, maybe previous time i forgot to unpack luna shop bin32, anyway now everything is working.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back