No Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I've started the server and I am able to login. But when i start the client i see a white screen which says "Loading...please wait". Then at logon screen there is no beast and the whole screen is black. I can just see a cursor blinking, I type my user name and pass. I get the server list. I select it but again no graphics, no mouse and no character window.

Please help.

Thanks,
Shrey
 
Hi,

I've changed the graphics settings and i got the screen. But i have 2 more issues.

1) the GM Tools by Dhiru, what should be the admin user name and password ?

2) After login IN and selecting the server. It gets stuck on Loading. Below is the screenshot attached.


Regards,
Shrey
 

Attachments

  • loading - No Graphics - RaGEZONE Forums
    loading.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back