Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No-IP setup at MuOnline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no-ip u must put on server files and main
server files at CS>serverlist.dat
and data>mapserverinfo

and main.exe with opening it with hexeditor or maincracker.

I have a problem about that. I've placed my no-ip in every server files but I have this problem. When I open my MU Server, I don't see any Servers in the main menu. Can someone help? :*:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a problem about that. I've placed my no-ip in every server files but I have this problem. When I open my MU Server, I don't see any Servers in the main menu. Can someone help? :*:

wrong hexing of IP in main.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about for website ? Its showing my local IP and I want to hide it. I am using MuCore 1.08

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what ihyajade? if u wanna hide then use no-ip but anw u cant hide it cus ppl can allways ping ur web adress and get the IP.

ok then :) sorry.. last, this is my problem. Only I, can access to my website. Not others.. why? my website url is htt://192.168.5.117 which is my LAN IP. can you help me please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So could any one say where to put no-ip. Because when I change my normal ip after choosing server i can't see Account and Password, it's gone. But when i put normal ip it's OK.

Same here. Any help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is working if you play outside of your WAN.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The no-ip setup doesnt work like that, some connect servers cannot read the no-ip adress you input, it can only read a phisical ip, that is the problem with this setup.Thats why you cannot see the server or the login doesnt work.

Back