• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

No mob drops

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved. I install windows 7 and rebuild src again and it works... ??

Hello,

I have a problem with monster drop

It used to drop normally yesterday but now.. monsters don't drop any item's or mesos, i don't know if i messed up something or if not how to fix it.

d
rop_data in sql isn't empty

I hope some of u can tell me where i need to look so i can figure this stuff out.

here is my drop_data / ChannelServer
xmasterxz - No mob drops - RaGEZONE Forums

xmasterxz - No mob drops - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you change something? Did you try changing your dropRate to like 5x to see if items drop again? It's likely an issue with dropFromMonster in MapleMap having something wrong. If you gain experience but not drops, it's likely that function.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you change something? Did you try changing your dropRate to like 5x to see if items drop again? It's likely an issue with dropFromMonster in MapleMap having something wrong. If you gain experience but not drops, it's likely that function.

Can you tell me what function that affect to item drop ? Now I try my clean-backup src and rebuild, No drops at all

I think something wrong with..me ? maybe :(

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
You may have the famous quest bug a lot of servers have. Did you try forfeit all the quests and see if mobs drop stuff again? Or does it NEVER drop anything even after restarts, and for everyone?

EDIT: That's only a problem in v62/v83 servers though I believe and I don't know which ver you run.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, It never drop anything even restart. I use v96

It used to work fine but now this happened and I don't know how to fix. That distract me a lot :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to server.map.maplemap.java
search this
if (withDrops && dropOwner != 1) {
change to
if (withDrops) {

Upvote 0
Back